Tarquin's Rock Oyster - Magnum Guess Competition
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Southwestern Distillery Limited whose registered office is at Unit 1 Higher Trevibban Farm, St Ervan, PL277SH a company registered in England and Wales with company number
- The promotion is open to residents of England, Wales & Scotland aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
- No Purchase Necessary (NPN)
- The promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; employees of a Participating Retailer and anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
Prizes: 1 bottle of Tarquin's Cornish Dry - MAGNUM 150cl
Promotional Period: Entries open 28.07.23 and close on 11:59pm on 31.07.2023 or when all prizes are claimed whichever is sooner.
Prize: There is1 prize to be won, a full list of which can be found below.
Win instructions: You are a winner if you are contacted by email with a prize, which will be randomly selected from the list below each month.
Claim instructions: To claim your prize you must reply to your winning email detailing your full name, Date of Birth, and mobile phone number, on or before the claim closing date. Claims received after the claim closing date, or after the validity date of a ticket, will not be accepted.
Prize fulfilment: Winners will receive an email from the prize fulfilment team within 7 days of receipt of a valid claim to arrange delivery or booking of their prize. The Prize will be sent via email or via parcel post to the address provided within 28 days.
(1) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(2) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
(3) The Promoter’s will manage all prize claims. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims and receipts that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay, postal strike, postal issue, telephone issue or other reason whatsoever.
(4) If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception, or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
(5) To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or claiming a prize.
(6) The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with a prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
(7) If it becomes apparent that a participant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s claim will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
(8) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
(9) Promotion entrants who upload their imagery as part of their entry agree to their images being used on Tarquin’s social media channels, including but not limited to, Email, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok and will not, without request from the entrant, tag, credit or pay for use of any images.
(11) With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its associated companies, its agents, its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter or its associated companies, its agents, its employees for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the participant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
(12) These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(13) The Promoter does not encourage excessive consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
(14) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.