Tarquin's Cornish 75
A Cornish twist on the French classic
- 50ml Tarquin’s Cornish Dry Gin
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 25ml lemon juice
- 50ml champagne
- Pour the lemon juice, sugar syrup and gin into a cocktail shaker then fill up with ice.
- Shake well then strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with a little champagne, leave to settle (as it will bubble up) then fill up with more champagne.
- Garnish with a strip of lemon zest.
Try More of our Handcrafted Cornish Dry Gin Cocktails
Don't Miss a Drop
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2022
San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2022
London Spirits Competition Gold 2022
International Wine and Spirits Compeitition Gold 2022
San Francisco 2017 Double Gold
'World's Best Gin' San Francisco World's Spirits Competition 2017
San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2016
San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2016